No matter what age you are unwanted hair can become a problem. Waxing is the longest lasting temporary hair removal with long term effects.
For best results it is recommended to wax every 4-6 weeks working with the natural hair cycle. After regular waxing you will notice the hair growth a lot slower and finer. For best results we too recommend not to wear any body lotions or oils before a wax treatment.Our highly experienced therapists use either hot or strip wax depending on the area being treated. Strip wax is best for the softer finer hair while hot wax is best for the courser hair types and sensitive areas.
Tinting is one of the easiest ways to enhance the eyes. The tips of the eyelashes are naturally very fine and fair. Tinting darkens your lashes making them appear longer. A specially formulated semi-permanent dye is applied to either the eyelashes or eyebrows. As it is semi-permanent the tint last 4-6 weeks. We have the option of black, blue-black or brown.
Make-up is meant to enhance features and even out skin tone. Fresh and natural daytime Make-up is all you need to feel confidant for that special occation. Our therapists will provide you with tips on how to transform your daytime- to evening Make-up.
Every lady should look and feel like a princess on her special night out, if it is a Matric Fairwell or even a night out in town, our therapists will help you look like a star.
Eyelash extensions are an exciting new way to extend the length and thickness of your eyelashes. They are applied on a hair-by-hair basis to your own eyelashes for a completely natural look.
The procedure usually takes about two hours to complete, because the extensions are appllied one eyelash at a time. Be sure to set aside at least two hours for your appointment.
Touch-ups are recommended every 2-3 weeks after initial full set application to replace any eyelashes that may have fallen out.
CARING FOR YOUR EYELASH EXTENTIONS
- Do not expose the Eyelash Extensions to water for +/-10 hours after application to allow the Bonding Agent to cure properly.
- Do not allow moisturizes, eye creams or oily/creamy eye make up removers to come in contact with the Eyelash Extensions. Any products containing oils will break down the bond of the Bonding Agent resulting in earlier touch-ups (fills).
- If you feel that you still want to wear mascara, use only water-soluble mascara on your Eyelash Extensions Waterproof mascara will break the bond of the Bonding Agent and will shorten the lifespan of the extensions.
- Curling of Eyelash Extensions is not recommended. They are already curved.
- Heated eyelash curling will damage the extensions.
- To avoid eyelashes clumping, you will need to sleep on your back for the first night while the bonding agent is still curing.
Download Full Pricelist